biOrb AIR 30 LED Terrarium Black
Free shipping for all orders over $50!*
More variety with the AIR 30
The AIR 30 goes beyond its predecessor the Biorb 60, offering more climate and lighting options. Grow plants in a tropical, moderate or semi-arid environment.
For keeping tropical plants that like high humidity
For keeping temperate plants
For keeping Cacti and succulents
Introducing the biOrb AIR LED Terrarium from Oase.
Constructed Out of Acrylic – 10 times stronger than glass, 50% lighter, and has a 93% transparency rating.
Automated Terrarium – Offers hassle-free plant care.
Micro-climate – Replicates the natural conditions
LED Lighting – Automatic 24-hour cycle, simulating sunrise, daylight, sunset and nighttime.
Automatic Misting / Fan Speeds – The biOrbAIR has three humidity levels and three fan speed settings to create the ideal environment.
Clean Air System – Prevents stagnation and condensation.
Capillary Matting – Draws water into the coir compost, which provides constant hydrating.
Water Level Indicator – Discreet and easy to read, conveniently located at its base.
Effortless – Simple setup and virtually maintenance-free.
The biOrbAIR Terrarium is THE modern terrarium/vivarium. Whether it’s orchids, poison dart frogs, air plants, mosses, and carnivorous plants, or an insectarium, the biOrbAIR replicates the conditions found under the tropical forest canopy and will provide them with the humidity, air circulation, and lighting they need. You also get a 360-degree view of a world you’ve created and the pleasure of watching it develop and grow, it’s like a window into another world.
The biOrbAIR uses treated sterilized coir compost as the growth media to cultivate the plant roots. The coir compost is placed on top of a capillary mat that draws water up to the compost from a small water reservoir in the base. The capillary action prevents the plant roots from soaking and rotting. Natural daylight is not necessary as the lighting is arranged in a six LED array at the top of the sphere. This emits the perfect light output for encouraging natural growth and prevents plants from bending toward a single light source. The light also works on an automatic 24-hour cycle, simulating sunrise, daylight, sunset, and nighttime.
To discourage stagnation and condensation within the biOrbAIR, a constantly running fan with three speed options: low, medium and high, recycles the air through a replaceable carbon filter. A small amount of fresh air is regularly introduced as part of the circulation process. To maintain the humidity within the micro-climate, water is added using an ultrasonic mister mounted in the top water reservoir. This mister can be set to three different settings: automatic for tropical plant growth, low for a less humid environment, and high for certain amphibian and invertebrate animal species. The terrarium is available in glossy white black or grey.
• An automated terrarium that offers hassle-free plant care
• Can be filled with hard-to-maintain exotic plants
• Now you can feel the benefit of seeing the natural world indoors.
2 year warranty
• Automatic terrarium for convenient plant care: Lighting, humidity, watering, and air circulation are automatically controlled
• Suitable for sensitive, exotic plants and guaranteed easy to set up
• biOrb AIR comes with all the necessary technology and appropriate accessories.
• Made of highly-resistant, clear acrylic
• Unique and transformable through decoration variants
• 24 V transformer and energy-efficient LED lighting
• Location can be freely selected, biOrb AIR does not require natural daylight. Thanks to the biOrb Moonlight unit sunrise, daylight, sunset and night time can be simulated in an automated 24
What is Included
1. Clean air system – Prevents stagnation and condensation by drawing in fresh air, circulating then exhausting the air through a replaceable carbon filter.
2. Misting unit – The Ultrasonic mister produces a gentle ‘swirling’ ultra-fine mist that hydrates the plants right down to their roots.
3. LED lighting – Simulates sunrise, daylight, sunset and night.
4. Acrylic terrarium – Acrylic is 10 times stronger and 23% clearer than glass. Acrylic is also a good insulator, so you don’t lose as much heat as you would with a glass terrarium.
5. Capillary matting, Support tray, Inlet & Reservoir – Constantly hydrates the compost without over-watering. This prevents the possibility of plant roots rotting. The capillary mat draws water from the reservoir via the inlet.
6. Water level guide – Discreet and easy to read indicator for checking the level of water in the reservoir base.
7. Coir compost – Growth media to cultivate your plants roots. The compost is made from cocopeat, a renewable resource extracted from the husk of coconut.
8. Arid Mix – Promotes rapid plant growth. Use with succulents. Mix consists of volcanic rock dust 30%, worm manure, peat mix from a sustainable resource, and organic fertilizer.
9. Humidimist 10. Remote control 11. Universal transformer & Instructions
Parts list for Parts Diagram
Pos. Product SKU Quantity
1 biOrb AIR 30 capillary matting 84327 1
2 biOrb AIR 30 replacement support tray 84325 1
3 biOrb AIR 30 repl. water level indicator 84326 1
4 biOrb AIR 30 replacement transformer 84320 1
5 biOrb AIR 30 replacement lid white 84323 1
6 biOrb AIR 30 automatic misting unit 84328 1
7 biOrb AIR 30 filter cartridge 77668 1
8 biOrb AIR 30 replacement remote control 89408 1
There are no reviews yet.