3-Stage Dolphin RO Unit 100 gpd
free shipping for all orders over $50
3-Stage Dolphin R/O Unit- 100 gpd
-High efficiency 1-micron sediment pre-filter
-2-micron chlorine guzzler carbon block, pre-filter, or our exclusive chlorine and chloramine-removal filters
-High flow/ high rejection TFC reverse osmosis membrane
-160 PSI pressure gauge marked with operating and unsafe ranges
-Solid Aluminum no-rust metal mounting bracket
-Clear 10 filter cartridge housings
The Dolphin is a 3-stage reverse osmosis unit. The standard unit comes with 1-micron sediment filtration, a carbon block for VOC reduction, and a DOW membrane. The Dolphin is available in 50 and 100 GPD flow rates.
All systems include quick connect fittings and a filter wrench for easy cartridge replacement.
Dolphin Installation Instructions:
Thank you for purchasing the AquaLife 3 Stage Dolphin RO Unit. There are a few basic steps we wanted to inform you about when it comes to installation and maintenance of your water treatment system.
Your system was built to order and is ready to hook up to a water supply with the appropriate adapters installed. All systems are pressure tested prior to shipping, so your RO membrane may be installed and ready for use; if not, simply remove the membrane from the plastic bag and place it in the white RO membrane housing that lies across the top of the unit. The black rubber gasket will face the open end of the canister. You will also need to install the supply and drain lines, if they aren’t installed at purchase.
When you receive your unit:
1. Unpack your unit and inspect for any damage or broken parts as a result of shipping. (If any damage is found, contact the carrier’s claim department.)
2. Locate and connect the black supply line to the right side as you face the unit.
3. Connect the appropriate fitting to your water supply and attach the end of the black supply line
4. Locate and connect the yellow drain line to the back fitting on the white RO membrane housing located on the left side of the unit.
5. Place the end of the yellow drain line in an appropriate area for drainage.
6. Locate and connect the blue product line to the fitting closest to the center of the white RO membrane housing located on the left side of the unit.
7. Place the end of the blue product line into the container to store treated water for use.
8. Once all lines are connected, verify that the black supply line is connected to your water supply, the yellow drain line is in an appropriate area for drainage, and your blue product line is in the container you wish to store your treated water for use.
9. Allow the system to run for approximately 15 minutes to flush completely.
10. Verify there are no leaks; fittings can come loose in shipping. Hand tighten if necessary.
Sediment (Stage 1) and carbon block (Stage 2) filters should be changed approximately every 6 months, depending on quality of supply water.
When the pressure gauge drops below the 35 PSI range, replace the stage 1 and 2 filters, as at least 35 PSI is required to permeate the membrane.
Check membrane for proper rejection with a TDS (total dissolved solids) Meter.
Customer is responsible for filter and membrane changes and associated costs.
3 Year Limited Warranty
AquaLife 3 Stage Dolphin RO Unit comes with a 3 year limited warranty for the first purchaser.
This warranty covers filter cartridge housings, fittings and tubing, and all components.
Filter replacements including sediment cartridges, carbon block cartridges, DI cartridges, and Reverse Osmosis membranes are the responsibility of the consumer.
This warranty begins at the time of registration, and must be registered within 10 days of purchase. Defective part(s) or the entire unit, if necessary, will be repaired or replaced as deemed necessary by the manufacturer.
This warranty is void if the equipment is not installed and operated according to instructions. It does not apply to damage caused by abuse, accident, neglect, freezing, and/or other abnormal conditions beyond this company’s control.
Please contact Aquarium Life Support Systems if you have problems with your unit.