Silent Giant Aquarium Air Pump
free shipping for all orders over $50
Hydra Aquatics Silent Giant Aquarium Air Pump
“The best air pump you will ever own. Guaranteed.” – Ralph Cabage
– Dual Outlets
– Powerful & Silent
– Electronic Air Flow Control
– Double Insulation for Quiet Operation
– Max Air Flow Rate: 2.5L/min X2
– AC 110V/120V 60HZ
– Power Consumption: 3W
– Noise Level: <30dB
– Tank Capacity: 29-200 Gallons
The Hydra Aquatics’ Silent Giant is unsurpassed in performance and dependability. Precision engineered and manufactured from the highest quality materials to ensure durable, reliable service, the Silent Giant is the top automatic air pump to meet the demands of the most discriminating hobbyist.
1. Connect one end of each length of airline tubing to each air pump outlet. Install the check valve in each line to prevent water back flow into the pump. Connect the tubing ends to airstones. Alternately, a tee can be used to join the two outlets into a single line. Install a check valve to prevent back flow in the line.
2. Make sure the power supply of the pump matches the local voltage and power source.
3. Periodically check and replace the airline tubing and airstones to maintain the air pump’s performance.
– Do not sure this pump without the enclosed safety check valve to prevent aquarium water from back flowing into the pump.
– Risk of electric shock is greater in areas that are wet or damp. Install Ground Fault Circuit Interrupters (GFCIs) to interrupt the electrical circuit before a current sufficient to cause death or serious injury occurs.
– Use a portable in-line Ground Fault Circuit Interrupter (GFCI) if you are not certain that the receptacle you are plugging your pump into is GFCI protected. Inspect cords, plugs, and tubing for soundness at regular intervals.
Warranty and Limitations of Liability:
This product is guaranteed against defects of materials and workmanship for a period of two (2) years from the date of purchase. This warranty only covers the damages resulting from normal usage. This warranty covers replacement of the defective parts. In case of improper use, tampering or negligence by the buyer or user, the guarantee is void and expires immediately. The warranty is void in absence of the cash register receipt or similar document. Damages resulting from natural disasters or other external forces beyond the control of SevenPorts are not covered by this warranty. At our discretion, we will replace or repair any product manufactured by us found to be defective during this time. After this two (2) year period, you must pay all repair charges.
To be effective, warranty card must be signed by purchaser and accompanied by sales receipt. This is in lieu of any other warranty expressed or implied including, without limitation, any implied warranty of mercantibility and fitness for a particular purpose, and is in lieu of any and all other obligations or liability on our part. Under no circumstances will we be liable for any incidental or consequential damage or expense of any kind.