OASE Optimax Indoor Aquatics 560 Pump 560 gph
Free shipping for all orders over $50!*
• Inline capabilities – OptiMax 560 can be easily installed submersed or inline
• Compact, lightweight, and powerful – Operates quietly and easily attaches to an aquarium or in a sump filter
• Adjustable flow control – Built into the pump
• Energy efficient – Proven to use less energy and still have more output than competitors
• 560 gallons per hour max flow rate
• Made in Italy, backed by German engineering
• Fresh and marine water compatible
•3 year warranty
The OASE OptiMax line of aquarium pumps are designed for marine and freshwater tanks. The OptiMax 560 includes the fittings in the box for easy installation and inline capability. With the pump’s lightweight body you will have no trouble quickly placing your pump in its desired location using the suction cup feet. This pump includes a built-in adjustable flow control to adjust the water flow to your ideal setting. It is proven to use less energy and still have more output than other standard pumps. Designed using German engineering and manufactured in Italy, the OptiMax isn’t like any other water pump you’ve used in the past. The OptiMax line of aquarium pumps allows you to have optimal water circulation and displacement with ease. This quiet operation pump is protected with an included 3 year warranty.
Aquarium Pump with built-in flow control, tubing adapter, inline tubing adapter, suction cups, and power cable
Dimensions 5.5 x 5.3 x 3.7 in.
Rate Voltage 120V / 60 Hz
Power Consumption 31 Watts
Power Cord Length 10 ft.
Net Weight 2.2 lbs.
Max. Flow Rate 560 GPH
Max. Head Height 8.2 ft.
Connections 5/8 or 1 in.
5/8″ and 1″ fittings includedRead More