biOrb AIR 60 LED Terrarium White
Free shipping for all orders over $50!*
Introducing the biOrb AIR LED Terrarium from Oase.
• Constructed Out of Acrylic – 10 times stronger than glass, 50% lighter and has a 93% transparency rating.
• Automated Terrarium – Offers hassle free plant care.
• Micro-climate – Replicates the natural conditions under a tropical forest canopy.
• LED Lighting – Automatic 24 hour cycle, simulating sunrise, daylight, sunset and night time.
• Automatic Misting / Fan Speeds – The biOrbAIR has three humidity levels and three fan speed settings to create the ideal environment.
• Clean Air System – Prevents stagnation and condensation.
• Capillary Matting – Draws water into the coir compost which provides constant hydrating.
• Water Level Indicator – Discreet and easy to read conveniently located at its base.
• Effortless – Simple set up and virtually maintenance free.
The biOrbAIR Terrarium is THE modern terrarium/vivarium, whether it’s orchids, poison dart frogs, air plants, mosses and carnivorous plants or an insectarium the biOrbAIR replicates the conditions found under the tropical forest canopy and will provide them with the humidity, air circulation and lighting they need. You also get a 360 degree view of a world you’ve created and the pleasure of watching it develop and grow, it’s like a window into another world. The biOrbAIR uses treated sterilized coir compost as the growth media to cultivate the plant roots. The coir compost is placed on top of a capillary mat that draws water up to the compost from a small water reservoir in the base. The capillary action prevents the plant roots from soaking and rotting. Natural daylight is not necessary as the lighting is arranged in a six LED array at the top of the sphere. This emits the perfect light output for encouraging natural growth and prevents plants bending towards a single light source. The light also works on an automatic 24 hour cycle, simulating sunrise, daylight, sunset and night time. To discourage stagnation and condensation within the biOrbAIR, a constantly running fan, with three speed options: low, medium and high, recycles the air through a replaceable carbon filter. A small amount of fresh air is regularly introduced as part of the circulation process. To maintain the humidity within the micro-climate, water is added using an ultrasonic mister mounted in the top water reservoir. This mister can be set to three different settings: automatic for tropical plant growth, low for a less humid environment and high for certain amphibian and invertebrate animal species. The terrarium is available in glossy white or grey.
Diameter 19.75 in.
Height 22 in.
Volume 16 gallons
Weight (full) 130 lbs.
Frequency 50-60 Hz, single phase
Line Voltage 24V
Warranty 2 years
16 Gallon Acrylic Terrarium and Base
Lighting and misting module
Carbon filter Cartridge
16.9 ounces / 500ml Bottle Humidimist x2
Capillary matting plus rubber stopper