AZOO PLUS Arowana Vitamins – 500 ml*
Out of stock
free shipping for all orders over $50
AZOO PLUS Arowana Vitamins
-Rich in vitamins
-Improves the immune system of Arowana
-Promotes growth and development and color enhancement
-Helps maintain a healthy body
AZOO PLUS Arowana Vitamins is specially formulated according to the nutritional needs of Arowana and Ancient fish. It is rich in vitamins such as B1, B2, B6, A, D, and E as well as amino acids, immune polysaccharides, and coenzymes. By supplementing the essential nutrients, Arowana Vitamins significantly improves their immune system and metabolism allowing them to recover their health and vitality quickly. This product promotes growth and development, color enhancement, and helps to maintain a healthy body.
Arowana Vitamins’ natural formula effectively treats hole-in-the-head symptoms, body color melanosis (or darkening disease), and Scoliosis. It promotes good metabolism, resistance to diseases, and helps them adapt to new environments. Survival rate is increased and recovery time shortened when applied during the treatment and after care of diseased fish.
Main Components: Multivitamin, Glucan, Vitamin B2, Sodium Citrate, Potassium Sorbate, Distilled Water
1. Shake well before use.
2. Pour near the outlet of the filter.
3. Water change, routine maintenance, and when introducing new fish to the aquarium: add 10 ml per 100L of water once per week.
4. Supplement for fish food: add a few drops to fish food, mix well, and feed to fish. The continual use of arowana vitamins in fish food for each meal provides them with their complete nutritional needs.
5. Diseased fish treatment: add 10 ml per 100L of water every day.
6. Close the bottle cap tightly after use. Store in a cool place and avoid direct sunlight.
7. One full cap is equal to 20ml. Inner cap is equal to 5ml.
8. Bottle treats 5,000L or 1,316 gal.
Not for human consumption.
Keep away from children and pets.
In case of eye contamination, immediately flush thoroughly with plenty of water and seek medical attention.