A160WE Tuna Sun LED Aquarium Light *
Out of stock
Free shipping for all orders over $50!*
The Kessil A160WE Tuna Sun is perfect for nano and pico freshwater aquariums or Saltwater refugiums. Emitting a spectrum range of 6,000K to 9,000K making them a perfect light for fast growth, and coloration. Pair the A160WE up with a Kessil A-series gooseneck for an easy and quick mounting solution.
•Kessil Logic™ – Adjust color on one channel and intensity on other channel
• Tunability – Tune the spectrum and intensity from 6,000K – 9,000K for the Tuna Sun
• Compatible with external 0~10V controllers like the Kessil Spectral Controller, Neptune Apex, and Digital Aquatics Reefkeeper
• Compact, pendant design
• Exceptional shimmer effect
• Dense Matrix LED – patented design of tightly packed LED
• Proprietary blend of precision UV light to encourage coral coloration
• Two Channels for fine tuning of brightness and color spectrum
• Quiet operation
• Advanced heat management system results in higher efficiency
• Easily mounted via the Kessil Gooseneck System
• Tuna Blue best for reef and saltwater tanks
• Tuna Sun best for refugiums, mangrove, and planted tanks
Beautiful, unrivaled shimmer gives the look of natural sunlight in your aquatic garden.
Kessil is the only company to manufacture all LED arrays in-house with custom spectral blends specifically tailored to meet aquarist needs. Our LEDs now emit a “Double Peak” spectrum, which improves plant color and growth by enhancing photosynthetic absorption.
Patented Dense Matrix LED™ technology concentrates multiple LED chips into an array, creating a powerful light source with better and deeper penetration, without sacrificing coverage.
Different wavelengths within a single LED array are seamlessly blended before leaving the light, emitting a uniform color with widespread coverage.
High performance and low maintenance. Simple and compact units feature quiet operation, innovative heat management and efficient, long-lasting LED construction.
Tune the spectrum and intensity for a personalized look. Kessil Logic™ maintains consistent output across the spectrum. 6,000-9,000K.
Compatible with 0~10V external controllers. Daisy-chain multiple lights for seamless control from a single source.
A160WE will cover a 12″ – 24″ area, at a height of 12″ – 24″ off the surface of the water respectively
5″ (including control knobs) x 2.5″ x 2.5″
2.3 pounds (includes power supply)
The Kessil A160WE is an Apex Ready product.